Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bake! Cuppa Gold-Flakes!

It has been 2 months already since I'm working on my own Bake! shop. 

A venture I always wanted to do since I was young and a hobby and business altogether as I reach 30 years old. I do not have magical baking hands but I had this interest since my teens and I had received a lot of compliments of my baking results. I'm still learning though and hopefully to earn that certificate pretty soon. 

I've been working on the flash website and I'm still doing a lot of editing and picture takings for the website. I'm so excited and I hope my readers would be excited for me too. More details would be shared, maybe later when the website is almost done. 

Besides the point, today I made our all-time favorite Honey Cornflakes which I named Cuppa Gold-flakes. I love this cornflakes in a  cup so much that every time I go visiting during the festive seasons, I would look out for it and personally gave my verdict and started to create my own trial and error to perfect the taste and texture.

These are specially made for my Chinese friends who are celebrating their festive this weekend. And thank you for your orders. Though I'm not official yet, I would still take the random orders to keep my joy of baking going. 
These are made of cornflakes, honey and chopped almonds. Simple & delicious.


I made a lot more extras for nibblers at home as as you know it , the bottle was half empty 10 mins after i put it all in. Luckily, I did hide 2 trays in the oven.
And these are my Cuppa Gold-Flakes. Ready to be eaten and sent out! 

Baking was fun.

Gong Xi Fa Cai and Happy New Year to all my Chinese friends and colleagues.

Upon My Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment