Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Travel…Transformed

I don’t know if you had stayed at The Westin before. The experience of The Westin Brand is very special. This is my favorite hotel so far. To them, it’s not just about traveling but it’s about you transforming yourself and your ideas about traveling.

I did not like this brand because I’m part of the group. I love this brand so much and that is why I joined the group.

The Westin always says “ You will leave feeling better than when you arrived”. It does awaken your senses and calms your psyche. Like for example, in Australia, New Zealand and Fiji, you can take a deep breathe with their signature scents in a totally smoke-free breathe environment. In Japan, you may savor traditional rituals reflecting an ancient culture while in Bali and Langkawi , you can definitely restore your inner tranquility with soothing wellness treatments while gazing at the Indian Ocean and the Andaman Sea. Restore your energy with the signature Heavenly bed and heavenly spa bath. And with all these , the transformation is only just the beginning.

Unwind with Westin… This is a Westin evening ritual.
Explore the sights, sounds and tastes of your destination through this program. These curated evening events opens a window onto the local culture and allow you to relax with fellow guests. I was surprised to get an invitation by the hotel manager for an evening for us just to chit-chat with them and over at Westin Langkawi, they have masseuses going around give you a 10 min shoulder and neck or hand massage while you enjoy the evening cocktails and the beautiful sunset at the Andaman Sea.

Heavenly Spa by Westin
This is an international award winning spa. Rejuvenate and Renew at the Heavenly Spa. I had my heavenly massage next to the beach together with the crashing waves and that it was just perfect for my afternoon of relaxation. The tranquil, sumptuous environments offers sanctuaries to restore my body and soul.

Not forgetting their signature Heavenly Beds and Pillows. This is the only hotel which allows you to bring the heavenly feeling back home. You are able to purchase the covers, the bed and pillows, towels either at the hotel you visited or you may order online.

And after all that said, I’m counting down to my next stay at The Westin Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok. I just cannot wait for the next heavenly experience.

You have to try it to feel it.

Upon My Word!

No comments:

Post a Comment